These links do not fit into any other category.
- [ Rx ] LaurensHope.com – Customized medical alert jewelry for all ages and genders. If you like swimming, make sure to search by water friendly options.
- [ Rx ] ColitisNinja.com – Awesome website that I ordered my red cards from. These are the emergency cards that you can keep on you in case you need to use a restroom while out. Not all states honor these, but it may still make you feel better having it on hand in case you are not inclined to beg.
- Thegirlwithgutgrief.com – “20 something girl facing the daily struggles of life with Ulcerative Colitis
- H&M MAMA Straight Jeans – I bought a pair of maternity jeans from H&M so that I can feel good on days when I may be bloated to the point of looking pregnant. Of course, with this kind of inflammation, there is discomfort. The pants are both cute, practical, and comfortable without being frumpy!
- [ Rx ] Native Deodorant – An all natural deodorant that has some really good reviews.
- ClinicalTrials.gov – A registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world.
- OpenPaymentsData.cms.gov – Find your doctor’s payments. This database will show you what kind of payments your doctor(s) have received from pharmaceutical companies and for what (food, consulting, etc).