A delicious frozen treat that tastes just like vanilla ice cream. You can sub out 1 or both bananas for mango, pineapple, or avocado and get similar results (simply slice the bananas into a measuring cup to determine how much to replace for or go by weight). Let me know if you tweak the recipe by leaving a comment below with the twist!
Banana Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 2 cups SCD dripped yogurt (half and half or whole milk)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 to 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend the bananas, milk, honey, and vanilla. I used my Ninja.
- Whisk into yogurt and pour it all into your ice cream maker. ***The more air you get into it with the ice cream maker, the better it will freeze.