My first SCD Thanksgiving meal was a success. The sauce pictured in the image is the cherry pear sauce located on the site. I simply roasted my veggies in honey, mustard powder, salt, and olive oil along with the turkey meatloaf (same time, stirring occasionally). Veggies include: celery, broccoli, string beans, and spinach.
- 1lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- dash of cumin (~1/2 tsp)
- dash of paprika (~1/2 tsp)
- dash of basil (~1/2 tsp)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup walnut flour (or any nut flour)
- 1 mashed banana (instead of an egg)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Hand mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Place into bread pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes and then broil on low for 10 to 20 minutes depending on your preference.